Campus View Child Care is committed to providing the parents and children in our program with:
- A safe environment where each child is treated as an individual.
- A team approach between staff and parents to nurture and guide children through open communication and mutual support.
- A stimulating environment that encourages curiosity, exploration and learning, where children can have fun and make positive choices.
- An atmosphere where children can learn to solve their own conflicts in a peaceful and constructive manner and develop positive social interaction skills.
Last day of School Before Winter Break
December 23rd, January 2nd and 3rd
Winter Camp hours 7:30-5:30
December 24th-January 5th
Club Closed. Club re opens January 6th
Re registration for current families and siblings
Pro d Day registration
REGISTRATION THIS YEAR WILL BE DONE ELECTRONICALLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
To register, you will be able to send us your pro d day registration request through the link below. Once we receive your request we will invoice you to then provide us with your payment. Once you receive confirmation from us through Sandbox, you will need to provide payment to complete registration within 24 hours of receiving invoice. Registration will begin on the first day of school.
Pro D Days this year will be:
- Monday September 23rd - on site Carnival Theme
- Friday October 25th - off site Bowling
- Friday November 22nd - off site IMAX
- Friday February 14th - off site Valentine's Day/Chinese New Year Lunch
- Friday May 15th - off site Fort Rodd Hill
- Monday June 1st - off site Gyro Beach
Click HERE to register for Pro D Days
We are currently full for before and after school care for this upcoming school year. If you would like to be added to our waitlist please click on the following link. Our Pro D Day camps, Winter, Spring Break and Summer Camps are available to any children aged 5-11. Our waitlist no longer ends at the end of the school year, it is on going.
Junior Intermediate Senior